Thursday, July 1, 2010

Free and easy down the road I go.

It was a mini road trip of epic proportions. My soul was anxious and tired, so I decided to start driving. And drive I did. Right through the hills of Oklahoma.

When I rounded a corner and saw nothing but hundreds of buffalo before my eyes, I might have shrieked like a little kid. It was just what I needed.

Wanna go on this journey with me? My only requirement is you can't ask if we're there yet. Instead you have to sit back and soak it all in. But be ready, no detail of this road trip will go unnoticed...

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

i'm a cloud!

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip

buffalo road trip Pin It

7 comments:

Christopher McCord said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christopher McCord said...

"We're as FREE, FREE as we'll ever be..."

Ed said...

Absolutely love this entry!!

jeri_amrine said...

*sigh*...what a journey! Thanks for taking me. ;)

beatnik said...

Oh wow! Where's the megalike button. Tallgrass is just about the best place ever.

A Scrappy Design said...

You captured Oklahoma beautifully!

Kim Henning said...

Looks like the perfect makings for your next art show? Awesome!