Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The perfect shade of dreamy.

Lately I've been spending a lot of time at my favorite coffee shop in town. I'm guessing a coffee a day equals out to paying rent for office space, (you'll note this is how I justify spending money on my latest daily addiction) so basically we've just set up shop at the Coffee House on Cherry Street. I don't even have to tell them my ridiculous drink anymore - iced vanilla latte, triple shot, skinny - they just ask if I want the usual. That's when you know you've arrived.

You really know you've arrived when you make friends with the other regulars, like this guy, Jeff.

My coffee shop friend found this for me. It's my first SX70!

And then your new friend goes to a garage sale, finds an amazing SX-70 Polaroid camera, thinks of you and buys it. I was speechless when he told me he found something I might like.

It takes dreamy pictures like this.
dreamy.

Yes, please.

I think I'm in love. Pin It

1 comment:

Ashley Erin Belanger said...

This made me so happy to have a post to read of yours! Love the polaroid! Congrats! Friends are the best!