Saturday, November 19, 2011

Head Shot: A Definition

Conventional we refuse to be. So much so that the first attempt at this photo shoot had me ending up at the bottom of the pond after falling out of the canoe. I stayed on land after that only to then wind up sinking into quicksand. Insert some witty phrase about sacrifice making it all worth it. Because it's true. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you Aaron for redefining head shots with me and especially for not bursting into laughter as the canoe tipped over. It's a good thing I'm a fan of good stories.

aaron.

aaron.

aaron.

aaron.

aaron.

aaron.

aaron.

aaron.

So what do you think? Could he double for Jason Bateman or Ewan McGregor?

I'm thinking maybe both. Pin It

2 comments:

Carrisa said...

add a side of Greg Kinnear in there and yes! Great shots.

Ashley Erin Belanger said...

Okay. He is SERIOUSLY handsome! That being said. These are fantastic!!! I love them all! My favorite HAS to be the one with the yuke on the horse. Perfect. As always!