Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 Review: 12 Images for 12 Months

My days and nights lately have been full of planning, dreaming, setting goals and pushing forward. Journals are being filled, post-it notes scattered and sharpies are beginning to run dry. It feels good - good to know where we're headed, good to know where we've been.

In looking back, I decided to chose one picture for each month even though it was hard to narrow it down to just 12 images. From January to December this year was a wild ride. And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

January started with a little attitude.
2011 Review: 12 Images for 12 Months

February blanketed our city with snow.
2011 Review: 12 Images for 12 Months

March began the season of weddings. I adore my brides.
2011 Review: 12 Images for 12 Months

April is a perfect time for outdoor photo shoots. My friend, Lisa, has three boys and on their six month birthdays she has dressed them in these overalls and we've gone to Woodward Park for a photo shoot. This is her baby.
2011 Review: 12 Images for 12 Months

May found me on the road for my annual Okie Road Trip.
2011 Review: 12 Images for 12 Months

In June, my sister and I flew to Seattle to see my brother. This is Pike's Peak and a summary of how I felt as we threaded our way through the crowds.
2011 Review: 12 Images for 12 Months

In July, I hugged David Gray. Pretty sure that's all I need to say.
2011 Review: 12 Images for 12 Months

August was a day trip to Springfield with a new friend where I met an old blog crush.
2011 Review: 12 Images for 12 Months

In September these clients-turned-friends got hitched. I was there with my camera.
2011 Review: 12 Images for 12 Months

October was totally for lovers.
2011 Review: 12 Images for 12 Months

November brought us 11/11/11 also known as the BEST.DAY.EVER. And I never do that period thing in between words so you know it had to be good.
2011 Review: 12 Images for 12 Months

December was a magical time of being together with the ones we loved. And also making all our Christmas gifts!
2011 Review: 12 Images for 12 Months

Thanks for looking back with me. If you did the same on your blog, leave me a comment or link.

And here's to goals being met, dreams being fulfilled in 2012! Pin It

1 comment:

sumeeta jazz said...

wow..very interesting 12 months summary. they really have a hard time doing this research just to give a very informative content. thumbs up:)
skincare