Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Timeline: Sophia

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of my returning clients. In the past year and a half I've had the honor of photographing the beautiful Sophia on five different occasions. Five! Each time has been so much fun - even the time I knelt right down into some dog doo in the middle of the park (thank God for moms who always have baby wipes within reach!). Apparently if I'm not falling out of canoes and teepees, I find myself falling into other messes. Literally.

So here's the pretty girl from age 3 months to 18 months. And what a doll she is!

sophia, 3 months

sophia, 6 months

sophia, 9 months

sophia, one year

sophia, 18 months Pin It

2 comments:

sumeeta jazz said...

shoo shweeet. cutie pie.
Great pics.
fastest way to lose weight

Stephen Hammett said...

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work – for sure i will check out more posts.
funnyimages